Sunday, January 17, 2010

So What... I've been busy!

And I'm still so off schedule! Gah! I feel like I need to schedule myself in some fashion. For example:

Here is how I currently spend my day:

Step 1 - Wake up. Consume Coffee.
Step 2 - Take Mini-Me to school, return home and consume more coffee.
Step 3 - Waste the whole damned day being relatively unproductive, and not focusing on one task for more than 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Make sure I'm home by 3 for Mini-Me. (That's if I get the gumption to leave the house.)
Step 5 - Waste more time until it's time for sleep.

So you see the problem right? I feel lazy, unproductive and rather bleh. Some thing's got to give.

I did manage to finish a shawl for my good girl Tobs. Pictures to follow. Due to a recent restructuring of furniture, my blocking area is completely not suitable for picture taking.

In the mean time, check out the fluffy white stuff I encountered on a recent trip to NH to see Sunflower Girl get married.

Doesn't she look lovely?


I love the way this tree looks in the snow. I'm still unsure if one should call it a hydrangea bush or a tree - the thing is taller than me. While the jury is still deliberating, I figure we should call it a tree.


And no, 'lil Chewie stayed home and out of the snow.

I promise there will be pictures of yarn next post.

Promise.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Heh, who wants to see yarn when we can see Chewie! Umm...er..just kidding, C U Later! ;)

Acornbud said...

I like to think of it as reqrouping the creative energy;) How cute is that Chewie. Bring on the Chewie pics!

Cookie said...

I always call them hydrangeas and let people decide on their own if it's a bush or tree.

As long as the coffee cups aren't piling up, I think you're doing okay.

xo